Announcement

Announcement

Need to talk Study is needed more than that. What I am reading, I need to tell others again. All in all, this blog site is organized. I would like to share with others the essence of what I read, the feelings, the understanding. I want to judge the correctness of what I have understood. I want to evaluate how basic and logical it is.


My interest in literature, philosophy, biology, politics, history, anthropology, archeology, culture, birds, trees, rivers, mountains, oceans is boundless. I am fascinated by the enormity of this infinity. I am a part of this natural world around. I will do my best to preserve it. I mean, there may be mistakes, there may be shortcomings in my analysis, I want to make up for that. I want to learn something new. I want to get acquainted with new people. I want to exchange views with dissent. I want to know the basics of other people's reasoning. This is my blog about all these things. I respect your opinion, so let's get closer; I want to learn new knowledge in exchange for each other.

I love reading books, so I will publish discussion reviews here with different books.

No comments

Please comment with respect to the opinion of others